Spreading the word about your shops on my Facebook page for WhileBabyNaps.Etsy.com
It’s been on my list of to do’s but now that Y has been here to ship out orders, I’ve had some ‘free’ time to do some marketing. And with a gentle nudge from one of my loyal customers to open a Facebook fan page, here I am with it started.
My overall goal for my FB fan page:
1. Attract more buyers of clutches and pass on these referrals to my handbag makers bringing them more business.
2. Continue to support my existing handbag makers by offering another avenue to promote their shops and artisans who make clutches using my fine metal purse frames.
3. Continue to support women by offering a craft for them to learn quickly and with a low initial start-up, they can start making and selling clutches at craft shows and arts fairs to earn some extra money.
I just started it tonight and will work more on it tomorrow. But I need your help! (Geez, I sound like Dora the Explorer!) 🙂
*Will you please sign up as a fan? (I need 25 to start so I can secure my FB username.)
*Will you please help spread the word to your FB friends?
Please help me in this endeavor by becoming a fan and hit the thumbs up “Like” button: http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=900#!/pages/WhileBabyNapsEtsycom/175003999204242
I’ve got a shout out to sellers right on the page in the most prominent area. There is a DIRECT LINK to my Sellers Page right here, which will send them directly to your shop.
This is another way I’m helping my handbag makers get exposure. Sure, my frames are shiny and nice to look at on this Facebook fan page, but pics of your finished clutches will really stand out!
Please do the following:
1. Become a fan by clicking on the “like” button.
2. On the Wall, post pictures of your top-selling clutches made with my fine metal purse frames with your shop information today! (Tell them where to buy your clutches.)
3. Tell your FB friends and family, and ask them to become fans as well.
Thank you and as always, I welcome your comments.